ohmygodican'tbreath

i see you your eyeballs stripping me down i see you smiling over iced tea i see you with me with me be with me i see you in nightmares i see your name everywhere everywhere bloody everywhere i hear your laughter i hear you tease my mistakes i hear you whisper but you're not here i hear our favourite song i feel hands on my waist you're driving me insane insane you're calling out to me i hear i.love.you's in my sleep fights that never meant a thing to me i see you wink at me i see your head on my lap i feel your hair between my fingers i can hear your heartbeat thumping everyfuckingnight i dream i dream i scream i want to let you go my heart oh my heart i see you walk away i make up excuses for you i see you step on me i hear you call me names i see you walk away away away i see us holding hands i smell the hoodie you wear i smell your sweaty neck i feel your arms around me i feel you here here there everywhere i feel fingers lingering on mine i remember your lips and ice cream parlors i see messages until morning hours i feel your breath collide with mine why why why do i smell cigarette smoke i smell you you your clothes skin body i hear your voice everywhere everywhere bloody everywhere you're suffocating me i was happy i was happy i was so god damn bloody happy i can't breath breath breath you're suffocating me now but where WERE you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment