moments like these

i like counting the times you blink
as you stare into the distance
-if not at me;
i fascinate myself with the way you breath and
share with me your inmost self 
when our lips interlock

unintentionally; you and me
we are 
so many things

i like to sneak into
you
every time i 
press my ear against your chest to
listen to your life beat against mine

for a moment, i am you and you are me

your fingers tracing lines
curves?
.imperfections
on my body
you caress me like a
soundless lullaby

my organs spill with rhythm and 
music
oh, lovely music 

sans toi,
i am hopelessly doubting
fearing every choice i make when i 
intertwine moments of mine with
yours
because one day, it will all be gone
gone?

you surprise me with 
a hold of my hand to 
ease away the frown from my face


like to feel your eyes linger on me
when i look away

and with you,
i feel just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment