Her Heaven

with eyelids shut,
will spaces fade?
please help me send me to that special place
do i yearn for seconds with her again

Mama have you seen endless spring
Where gardens bloom with eternal grace
God, pray you send me to my mother's side
Lift me up when I dream tonight

Of places sweet,
and smells of kitchen, 
a mother's love,
savagely taken,
god, pray you send me to my mother's side,
heaven's existence I seek for tonight.

Five years since her presence was confined.

Why did people make heaven so far,
Too far to reach but so closely felt,
When the space between loved ones expands to nothing;
Are they afraid of dying?
Do they fear the forsaken coffins?
But mama, aren't you smiling?
on your journey of infinite days.

Up in an area of bliss,
Where blood can claim no hatred,
God can share his personal stories by the streams,
Mama, does he have a family?

Oh, how I wish to see the place,
of reeling love and faith,
where butterflies are born with the wisp of wind,
and flowers made to sing.

Oh, how I wish to banish the emptiness between mama and me.

The hollow breaths, it's seemingly cold,
five years since mama said goodnight,
space is nothing more of a narrow street,
where angels live to die,
an imaginary line that binds two beings,
far apart just inches away.

Is heaven as sweet as you made it, mama?
Did it grow to how you please?
Are there mirrors that show off inner beauty,
And rivers that cleanses sins?

Is there a seat beside you mama,
Is it saved for me?
With eyelids shut, will spaces fade?
I think my time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment