honeysuckle

look up, sunrise,
Sunshine,
And the world smiles again,
Another 24 hours until - 

And the tulip kisses don't mean a thing,
Not until the next freefalling.

Sleep, slumber clouds,
The rain tiptoes on the roof of,
The lovers' chalet,
Another night of romance until - 

Painted my finger nails and eyelashes fluttered pretty,
Beauty was a mere lullaby.

And who knew he was everyone else's mirage?

And who knew he wasn't only for me?

Dance under the moon,
It's not yet full, but perhaps,
One more wolf cry until -

And there were many other ways to shine,
Inspiration's only the start.

Don't take my hand,
If you're not going to kiss it,
I like gentlemen, now don't I?

Flowers, frisky,
Blatantly,
Yet another fails to repent,
One more breath until-

And the world didn't seem like it was a second ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment