oh, shit

And your screaming makes no sense at all.

Yes I feel it trickling down my spine,
No it's not rain, it's just the burst of the tap,
Of a soon-to-be blood stained bowl,
Welcome to my world.

Forget the kisses, just give me those words,
You know, you know what we both want,
Fucking hell, I'll cut you out,
And wear you around me as display.

You didn't even own the right to look me in the face, did you?

Humming chaotic tunes to sleep,
Was I once alive, maybe?
Oh yes, the lipstick's redder than usual,
Oh yes, my kiss is fatal.

And your laughter is alien to me.

Don't give me smug,
I can show you better,
You 
really thought you stood above me?
Hell, I guess I'll be sleeping on a flood of furniture,
I so blindly overturned.

No, the knife is no longer cold on my skin.

Warm me up, you sweet thing,
with a bloody gorgeous grin, I know you can sing,
Just shut up and hold me,
Stop wasting my life,
Stop scraping me off your filthy plate.

And your life is as important as mine,
I just threw mine away.

No comments:

Post a Comment