Am I A Romantic?

Am I a romantic?
Well.

I like unexpected kisses,
I love tosses of flowers,
Roses?
And swirl around hugs,
With forehead kisses,
I love to dance to my own time.

Am I a romantic?

I love the melt of chocolate,
I would lie on his chest for hours,
Just following time with the beat of his heart,
I would count the stars,
And fall asleep feeling beautiful.

Am I a romantic lover?

I would write endless cards,
Poems of true love's glance,
I'd send my wishes to stagnant stars,
Without even watching them shoot,
I love romance,
Sitting on beaches from sunset to rise.

I'd reenact Spiderman's kiss,
Am I a romantic?

If he held my hand,
under the pouring rain,
I'd sway with him,
And hold him tight when the freeze of the wind,
Binds us as one.

Am I a romantic?
Well.

Let's just say I live in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment