holyshit,i'mbreaking

I can never get used to it each time you throw another line of sentences strung together like knives cutting all the way from my ear drums to my heart until I am unintentionally letting out gasps for air because your words words words I have heard a hundred times before still kill me and I just cannot bear to hear them because I simply cannot bear to imagine you walking away losing you leaving everything we built behind like how you threaten to throw away my heart each time there is a flaw in our bonds as if my heart is dirt and nothing much of a big deal as if it is just a piece of necklace as if they are just words i can never get used to it your repetetitve drive to break me into pieces like 'it's over' and 'i'm leaving you' i can never never oh god never because I can never bear to imagine you leaving me and I get nightmares now I can't close my eyes I can't dare to let my mind wander because I remember things I can never get used to because I can never never live without you never never it will kill me, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment