and i believe in magic

i,
see your lips when i lick my own,
i taste you in our 
favourite drink. i miss your smile.
i see your name written in clouds and i like to
say things that you usually say
to me,
it is like you are here. i try not to
talk about you too much, but everything i seem to say is
"oh, and he likes to -"

i miss your voice so i sometimes
call you before i take a shower, though i
sometimes don't know what to say and
love it when you call me even though
i am busy because you
remind me that you are
thinking of me too.

i press my two hands together, imagining
one of them is
yours, it is like
you are here.

i listen to our songs and sing like
you would. for a while i feel your kiss on my neck,
for a while i hear your boyish laughter, and i 
giggle along with you.

i get uncomfortable when i 
miss your hugs and
try to hug myself to sleep

but just end up wishing i could
crash your dreams at 3am in the morning

just so i can see your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment