timeless

i have deceived myself
a million times in
believing i can swallow back
the cutthroat memories
of you

i bluntly decline when they ask me to
retell my story with you
our story,
that merely betrays my words
and playback like a faulty cassette player
that skips to parts that
break me most.

behind the scenes footages
flashing moments of me
cowering in a pile of my own
debris
clutching the phone with
your last message stabbing my gut

i realize i am seizing up in miniscule fits
in the exact same position

it is cruel how one thought
trails to another
and in the blink of an eye
i physically strip and
tear from your
filthy ways of
infliction.

the bitter taste of iron in my
mouth when i
threw up blood and
poured out pain through
my eyes
for you.

i bluntly decline retelling
stories of you
while they constantly ruin
me from within

never stops.

i am a mutated piece
of permanence
violated and signed more than once
by you.

it's not going away
it's not fucking going away.

the time you walked away and i pathetically lowered myself to fit under your scale the nights i tore myself open and bled dry your

voice your
skin
your ruthless appetite
to taste me when i was
at my weakest
your laugh the

ugly sarcasm you named love and
filled me with
until i exploded
inwards.

it's not fucking going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment