stabstabstab

i am writing a thousand words
trying to illustrate how i feel 
as subtly as i can
but
sometimes i wish i can just go

it fucking hurts because everything is dead and killing me inside in ways i cannot explain i am fucking dying every second i try to whisper through my tears the things i want to say so badly but somehow sound useless by the time i get around it fucking painful with every intake my breath is stale from regrets and mistakes i unintentionally make my heart is fucking exploding bit by bit like tiny fireworks colliding with each other on every nerve pounding in my chest i can't fucking breath i am falling why isn't there anyone there to fucking catch me i need something someone to hold me tight and say everything will be alright though everything is fucking dead and killing me in ways i cannot explain.

1 comment: