applause

I catch myself conjuring reasons for
days ending too painstakingly sudden and
beginning before I am ready to face
another life. I cross out dates on my calendar
without really moving forward, running out of time and
living on procrastination until I am
sorting out yesterdays during tomorrows.

yesterday 
yesterday 
yesterday I lost my future.

I am alone under spotlights 
and reality shines down,
projecting beside me, the million smithereens
of imperfections contaminating my 
every intake
breathbreathbreath
choke
sometimes I just want to be the one backstage;
in control of everything and 
away from it all

for I am losing all perspective
when I am center stage and the lights are blinding.

4 comments:

  1. I am alone under spotlights
    and reality shines down,
    projecting beside me, the million smithereens
    of imperfections contaminating my
    every intake

    love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! it's so sad! cheer up, celine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i just read your comment on my page. well actually, you end up at old blog. you could link my real blog at http://jepun41.blogspot.com

    btw, nice blogs you have there. keep it up.

    check out my band too at www.myspace.com/helloisthistheband

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your writing are cool!
    boleh buat lyrics lagu. nak curi bole? d:

    ReplyDelete