old wounds for new souls

 i am rusting

in the rain that poured these 8 years when i should've learnt love

but instead i denied it


my precious friend, lover, tribe

i love you but i never showed it

and i am sorry

if only you knew how much of me is in you


our bodies

i wish i learnt to embrace the freedom

in the sacrifice of pain

but i kept pain

i was a codepedendant

renfield to dracula


i could tell a million stories

i could've helped many die

because i know whose lives are at the end

i save others from life

but not myself

i stand here alive

guilty and remorseful

and i am empty


i remember what it was like

to feel the purity of love

climb through your spine and

make you whole

but i am so broken

that the meridian is broken

and falls through my gaps

and fall into my bottomless pit

of negative light


nothing lives here

but i


but i remember love

and maybe that is something


but i need a catalyst to my love formula

maybe someone will dare

but i understand

if no one does.


we can burn bright

if we do it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment