unfinished

i want to hold you just like
sound, i blend like black nail varnish
in dark rooms. Pink bands on my arm
I am now not your cause but
an effect
I want to skip days and find months, ticking away hours
like years gone by,
I see her waiting for me to
reach out because she
needs me like a vice versa.
I want to tear pages because he
was too young to die. I want to hold you
like rain and
sunlight so the terrible thoughts
go away.

----------
----------
i name this poem 'unfinished' because I really damn well wish i could just finish the pretty moments off. :) But, I suppose some things are just meant to come and go, leaving you breathless and smiling.
And some leave you with a pink wrist band around your arm saying 'remember me'.
Well, I won't forget you, and thank you for appearing for a day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment