backflip

I did everything in every miniscule, microscopic way,
because you didn't give a shit if I lived or died,
one point of my life,
and I was dying - just so you know, I'll tell you now -
but you didn't care and stopped chasing me when I
scraped inwards, so I 
promised you my life that didn't seem worth living,
at the time,
not that it would've even mattered to you
for you were too busy knowing you had won,
and that was all you cared about.

Get back at me for
telling you what is right,
by telling me what is wrong - "You are wrong."
wrong, dirty, sinner, I am a sinner, and that is 
why I find many ways to 
believe my falling in love with you is
right;

because you are not willing to.

You make it hard for me to believe it 
when - after you leave me to rot - you 
say you care

because you want some loving (?)
because you couldn't find another reason to
create a scene (?)

and it's vivid, one point in my life where I can
remember your foot on my body, saying
"I don't care if you're sorry." 
because you didn't give a shit if I lived or died

because you cared about your hurt, your pain, your self.

So I just stop feeling sorry and I'd rather take a dive
in.

No comments:

Post a Comment