the most i have ever felt


I think about the many things that occur
and make a difference
in a second or
a blink of an eye.
I think about the emotions one can feel
or lose entirely
in a minute,
in a lifetime - in a moment.
I also think about you
and the way your eyes surprise me,
the way they capture
my innermost joy and
shade my fears.
I think about me and the way 
I fell in love with you,
with your flaws and your strengths,
because love doesn't come wrapped in ribbons,
but it delivers nonetheless.
I think about the nights
when the sky is dry because our eyes are
drenched with sorrow,
but with rain there will always
come sun -
however long it takes.

There lives a girl
in the depths of my heart
with a broken window,
dancing patterns on my skin tissues
for she is now found and
reborn.

I think about her
and the pain she can now learn to forget.

I think about the change you bring to my life.

I think about my world now
colourful and ever-growing.

I think about you and the way you
smile when you feel my touch 
on your skin
on your soul.
I think about me
living the rest of my life with you
feeling the way I feel, for evermore
and I smile, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment