float

the way we speak in silence through a thousand emotions exploding in the atmosphere that is the beauty of us and all that grows and expands when we move together in unison as our chests press together until we share the same heartbeat and i can feel your thoughts pouring into my mind and the way you stay long after we come together because we are connected from the inside out and we read each other's thoughts with our actions like when i bite your shoulder because you were thinking it and you seal your lips to my forehead because my thoughts are wandering and i need them to rest beside you and we teach each other how to find ourselves again -

our emotions erupt and churn like
volcanoes and waterfalls and
every beautiful collisions of nature.

you open me up like
a sacred operation of the heart,
uncovering the different shades of
pain and colossal euphoria
as you put the pieces
where they fit,
embracing the whole of me
and in turn
the whole of you.

i love it when you call me beautiful
because i can believe it.

the choral whispers, they
make me shiver. they
live in my mind,
surrounding my senses
like the entities of your soul.

i hold your touch on my skin
where everything seems
familiar enough
as i fly forward into the unknown.

the choral whispers, they sing.
they sing for me.
they sing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment