bitter tunes

your double vision is clear and
your breath is heavy
with trying not to tear apart
i am trying not to tear apart.

it is not just a song that
threatens my heartbeat
but the thousand memories scraping at me
until i bleed inside and i can
taste the iron on my lips from when i
licked my self-inflicted wounds
to escape that night.

your eyes are burning and
your lips are dry
from keeping in desperate chokes
i am trying not to choke on
my tears
the tears that no longer show but
they are always there
on the tip of my eyelashes and
in a place where my heart cannot find.

it is not just a song that reminds me of you
it is not just a song that reminds me of
how much i hurt
there was a time when my mind died and
the song was playing like the soundtrack of
last seconds

i am the reminder of all that haunts me
everyday.

1 comment:

  1. okay, lesse.. fuck you goo goo dolls! you suck! BOOO! >:p behehehehehe~

    huggiesssss!

    ReplyDelete