the rise of your horizon

and the way you
touch me with your glance
and understand me with
your smile
because you catch every breath
and every whisper i
drop into your soul.

and the way we held onto each other
and left secrets on the
soft of our skin and
i caught the hurt and disbelief
in the damp of your eyes
when you held my pain and all its weight
in the palm of your hands
before i took it back
because it is never yours to bear.

and the way i stared galaxies deep
into the center of you
as you plucked out my insecurities
and showed me it is never wrong
to dare to believe it
when you tell me i am beautiful
as you kiss my tears of
indescribable joy

and the way in that one moment
as we capture the still
of our thoughts
and share a smile -
i transmit a million emotions to you
knowing you can hear them and feel
what i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment