a dream that loved me

the waking dream that found the glitter
in my eyes and kissed the tangles of
alcohol staining the roots of my hair
the dream that planted a mark on my body
like a white flower in a garden of green.

fluttering above me like a halo
leaving tingles on my neck and
whispers on my ears, a hot breath that never fades
it was a dream that taught me passion
and grew on the tip of my lips
as it kissed me under the rain
and told me to stand for who i am.

fresh air;
an escape from the nightmares i lived,
a hand that found my sensitivity
and caressed my weakness, telling me
a biggest secret,
feeding me strength and leaving sweet
aftertastes in the center
of my body
warm and whole

a dream i will wake up from
and smile at the memories
when they revisit
every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment